If you want to please adults and children alike, the oatmeal, apple and almond cookies is certainly the best choice. You can eat it in the morning with milk (tea or perhaps coffee) or in the afternoon as a snack on its own, and you can be sure that it will please your palate.
It’s certainly the best toy to satisfy the gluttony of young and old alike, who simply can’t resist. It’s a little gem that you won’t want to miss out on – in fact, once you’ve tried it, you’ll wonder why you didn’t discover it before.
They are completely free of flour, butter, sugar and eggs, so there is no doubt that they are very low in calories, making them ideal for those on a diet. It is quick to prepare and does not require much skill.
Apple Almond Oatmeal Cookies Recipe: Try it yourself!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 9 slices
Calories: 100 per slice
70 gr of oatmeal
30 g of coconut
30 g of peanuts
30 g almonds
20 g of dried cranberries
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
Just enough coconut flakes
- First peel the apples, clean them by removing the core, cut them into cubes, place them in the blender jug and blend until they have the consistency of a puree.
- Add the almonds, peanuts, coconut and oat flakes and mix again to obtain a nice homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, add the cinnamon and dried blueberries, and use a spatula to mix all the ingredients together.
- Once this is done, line a mould with special paper, spread the dough over it and level it out with the spatula.
- Finally, cut into slices and sprinkle with coconut flakes and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
To make the Apple Almond Oatmeal Cookies, you can watch this video recipe!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.