There is not much time left until summer, but it is still realistic to lose weight by June. And you can exercise even without leaving home. All you need is comfortable clothes and shoes, a fitness mat and lots and lots of motivation.
These exercises help women to keep in shape. They do not look complicated, but they actually work the problem areas well. And at the end of the article you will find a little bonus – scientifically confirmed information that losing weight can be pleasant.
1. Reverse push-ups on one leg
This exercise helps to work out the triceps and gluteal muscles at the same time.
- Take the starting position: resting your palms on the floor, lift your pelvis and straighten your right leg.
- Slowly lower your pelvis, but do not touch the floor with your buttocks. Return to starting position.
- Do 20 reps and then switch legs.
2. Leading the arm behind the back in the prone position
This exercise is great for the back. We recommend doing at least 15 repetitions on each side.
- Lie on your stomach and stretch your arms forward. Your socks should not come off the floor.
- With your right hand, reach behind your back as far as you can.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the same with the other hand.
3. Bending the torso at the elbows
This is another great back exercise . As a bonus, the abdominal muscles are involved in it.
- Lie on your back, bend your elbows and rest them on the floor. The legs can be straightened or bent at the knees – choose the position that seems more comfortable to you.
- Raise your upper back slightly and then return to the starting position.
- Do 30 reps.
This exercise will work your abdominal muscles and help get rid of the “ears” on the hips.
- Lie on your side with both shoulder blades touching the floor. Bend your legs at the knees, interlace your fingers at the back of your head.
- Raise yourself slightly, lifting your shoulder blades off the floor. Return to starting position.
- Do 20 reps and then switch sides.
5. Dynamic plank
Such a plank simultaneously engages the muscles of the press, back, pelvis and arms.
- First you need to withstand at least 45 seconds, and then the time to complete this exercise can be increased.
- Starting position – the classic plank on the elbows.
- Smoothly move your hips to the right and left, lowering them to the floor, but without touching it.
6. Plie Squats
This exercise helps to work out the inner thighs. It must be done within 45 seconds.
- Spread your legs wider than your shoulders, turn your toes to the sides. Slowly lower your hips and hold this position. Make sure your back is straight.
- Slightly raise and lower your hips, all the while remaining in a semi-squat.
7. Leg swings
This is an exercise for beautiful hips. You also need to perform it for a while – at least 1 minute on each leg.
- Stand up straight, with your hands for convenience, you can rest on your hips.
- Take your right leg to the side, then, describing a semicircle with your toe, return to the starting position.
8. Pulling the leg back
This is a great exercise for the back of the thighs and buttocks.
- Get on your knees and rest your palms on the floor.
- Bend your right leg at the knee and take it back, and then pull it to your chest.
- Repeat at least 25 times, then switch legs.
If you want to make this exercise more difficult, raise your left knee slightly off the floor and keep it there all the time while working on your right leg.
9. Leg swings in the prone position
This simple but effective exercise helps to get rid of extra centimeters on the hips.
- Lie on your left side, prop your head with your arm bent at the elbow. Place your right leg bent at the knee in front of you.
- Make short and frequent swings with a straightened left leg.
- Do the exercise for a minute, and then change sides.
Bonus: The Effects You Can Expect and Just One Recommendation on How to Get Them
Our set of exercises should be performed 3 times a week. But fitness classes alone, even regular ones, may not be enough to lose weight. As a rule, we tend to overestimate how intensively we train, but we underestimate the number of small rewards to our loved ones for the work done in the form of a variety of goodies.
Studies show that the best among all diets is the Mediterranean. Based on the findings of scientists, we recommends eating more healthy and tasty food and do not forget about physical activity.
Keep reading: 7 Exercises From Orthopedists to Increase Arch Height and Reduce Foot Pain
Share these simple Exercises with all your friends.