Believe it or not, you don’t need to get out of bed to tone your muscles. Here’s a simple exercise routine in bed to slim down and tone your muscles.
According to a study published by the U.S. National Institute of Health, you don’t need to exercise with weights to lose weight.
However, if you are one of those people who don’t feel motivated to go to the gym or run in the morning before going to work, then this list of exercises to do in bed is for you.
Let’s go! Yes, you can do it!
Maybe you might be interested: 10 simple exercises that will only take only 15 minutes of your time to stay in shape
8 exercises you can do without leaving your bed
1. Start by doing 2 sets of 10 repetitions each of Straight leg raises
2. You will perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions each of Roll-ups
3. Total 3 sets each of 20 repetitions by Frog bend.
You may want to know: 5 leg workouts you can do at home without equipment
4. Performing 3 series of 10 repetitions each of Side-lying double leg lifts
5. Do 4 sets of 15 repetitions each leg of Laying spinal twist
6. Make 10 repetitions of 2 sets for Half cobra push-up.
7. Hold each position for 10 seconds for 10 repetitions of Forearm plank.
8. You will perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions each leg of Marching hip raises
For more information, please like us on Facebook and share this great bed workouts with all your friends!
- 7 glute exercises you can do without leaving your bed
- The 10-day challenge to lift and tone your buttocks
- 7 exercises to tone waist and hip dips you can do at home
- 13 exercises for a flat stomach and waist that you can do in a chair