Check out this great exercise for flabby arms routine that will help you keep this part of your body toned!
However, there are several types of outdoor arm exercises, so you can do them without having to go a gym. They will focus around a muscle in your arm that tends to accumulate fat easily and tends to become “flabby”: the triceps.
Triceps like the rest of the body do not require a gym to work, so we suggest this series of outdoor arm exercises that you will only need to use your body weight.
You can do the flabby arm exercises at home whenever you want! Now, here are the best workouts you can do to lose arm fat and tighten them.
1- Scissors Exercise
Stand up straight with your legs wide apart. Take your arms out to the sides, and bring them to your front. Then one hand should overlap the other, resembling the letter Х. Return your arms to the original position, so repeat these 20 times. Relax with your arms down for 15 seconds.
Repeat this process 20 times.
2- Dynamic plank
Plank is an exercise where initially the abdominal muscles are strengthened, and this version makes the triceps work as well. This way, to accomplish the second of the open-air arm exercises that we have proposed to you, you should:
- Get into the iron position, elbows on the floor. The goal is to move from supporting ourselves by them to doing so with our hands, leaving our arms well stretched out.
- For this, it is necessary to do it in a controlled way, using first one arm and then another.
- You will notice that, in addition to arms and abdomen, shoulders also work intensely.
- Move from one position to another.
Repeat this exercise for 10 of 3 sets
3- Up side-down
Stand up straight, and raise your arms up, bend your elbows so that your arms are behind your head. Bring your palms together. And then move your palms down, then lift them to the level of the middle of your head. Repeat these exercise 20 times at a rapid pace. And then put your arms down, and relax for 15 seconds.
Repeat 15 times.
4- Diamond Push up
To perform this exercise:
- Put yourself on a floor, as you will be doing push-up but with your hands very close together. Make sure that both thumbs and both indexes are almost touching, forming a
- kind of diamond.
- Doing this, we force the triceps to work with greater intensity than in the classic push-up, where it is the chest that does most of the work.
- We keep the elbows close to the trunk when bending and extending their arms.
Perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
5. Push-and-stretch elbow
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms out on either side of your body, parallel to the floor. Close your hands into fists. Bend your elbows so that your fists is at the level of your armpits. Return your arms to the original position. Repeat these 20 times. Then relax with your arms down as 15 seconds.
Do it 15 times.
6- Triceps background
This exercise can be done anywhere and can be very effective for working the triceps. To do it you must:
- Begin with a support (on a bench for example), where you place your hands under your shoulders, with your arms stretched out.
- Legs should be slightly bent, with your feet resting on the floor (on the heels).
- In this position, bend and extend the arms. Should avoid the shoulders to sink while we are doing this exercise.
Do this exercise for 20 repeat of 3 sets
7- Arm rotations
That is probably one of the easiest exercises. Just stretch your arms out to the sides and describe small circles with your hands moving your whole arm from your shoulders.
Do 20 arm circles of 3 sets.
8- Cobra pose
Generally, yoga postures are very effective in strengthening muscles and achieving a slimmer body. The cobra posture is one of the best when our goal is to tone the arms because we force them to hold a large part of their body weight.
To achieve more effective results perform this routine daily, and remember the key of success is constancy.
Share these useful exercises for flabby arms with all your friends!