Following movements are ideal for people who want to get in shape without having trained for at least a couple of years. Also ideal for those who are obese and do not yet have strength to work with their full body weight.
Let’s show you a simple workout you can do that requires nothing more than a wall, so you can start training right away.
1. Push up with wall
- Place your hands on a wall, with an angle of separation from the body of 45 degrees.
- Then try to bring your forehead to the wall, as close as you can, and slowly come back.
- If you are a beginner, it is recommended not to exceed 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
2. Wall squats
- Lean your back against the wall and slide down as if you were going to sit down.
- Place your arms at your sides. Raise your arms up to your shoulders without bending your elbows.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
3. Wall bridge
- Lie on your back with your arms outstretched at your sides. Rest your feet on the wall with your legs raised.
- Push your feet against the wall to raise your hips, keeping your back straight and arms straight at your sides.
- Back to the starting position. Perform 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
4. Wall scissors
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the wall, knees bent and hips slightly elevated with your hands supporting them.
- Straighten your legs, keeping your heels on the wall. Lower one of your legs toward your head without bending your knee.
- Bring it back against the wall and do the same with the other leg. Repeat 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
5. Windshield wipers
- Lie on your back with your hands on your abdomen. Lift your legs up and lean them against the wall, forming a 90º angle.
- Without bending your knee, slowly lower your right leg to the side as far as you can.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with the left leg. Make 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
6. Toe exercises
- Lie on your back with your hands on your abdomen and your legs raised at a 90° angle against the wall.
- Raise your torso slightly and stretch your left arm upward, as if reaching for your toes.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side. Follow 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
7. Triceps extension on the wall
- Stand in front of a wall, with your arms raised so that they pass above your head and fully stretched.
- Bend your arms so that your elbows touch the wall. Return only with the strength of your arms and not the chest.
- Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.