Do you get lazy when you want to get up early to start working out? That’s okay, you can stay in bed whenever you want.
You don’t need a gym to get big glutes, your home can be the perfect place to work out, and it’s more comfortable because you can move around however you want, turn up the music, and set your own pace.
You may think that what you need in the gym are the tools, but in your home there are also objects that can be of great help to stay in shape and be in shape and you had not realized. All you need for these exercises is your bed.
Yes, you read that right, your bed, where, besides sleeping, it will now be the perfect gym (and not the one you imagine… well, also). Check out these exercises that will help you get a perfect glutes and that you can do in the comfort of your bed.
As in everything, this routine also has its rules, but don’t worry, they are simple and easy to follow.
– 8 exercises.
– 3 sets of each.
– 15 seconds of rest between each one.
– Before starting, do not forget to do a brief warm-up with stretching.
7 glute exercises you can do in bed
1- Hip lift
- Lie on your back with your knees bent, heels close to your butt and arms at your sides with palms facing down.
- Press through your heels while lifting your hips so that your body forms a line between your knees and shoulders.
- Without extending your leg, squeeze your butt as you lift your right foot off the bed and bring your right knee over your right hip.
- Place your right foot on the bed and repeat the exercise with your left foot. You now have one repetition!
Do 20 repetitions.
2- Lateral side
- Stretch your left arm toward the ceiling. Without touching the bed, slowly lower your hips, then return to the starting position.
- Keeping your abdomen tight, twist at the waist as you lower your left arm to bring it under your body.
- Return to the starting position to complete one repetition. Continue for 30 seconds, then repeat with the other side.
Do 15 and then repeat with the other side.
Also: 10 Core Exercises That Are Important for Every Woman
3- Leg lifts with knee
- Lie on your right side with your right knee bent so that your foot is behind you.
- Lift your head with your right hand and place your left hand on your left hip.
- Lean on the toes of your left foot and extend your left leg to form a straight line with your body.
- Keeping your hips sideways, lift your left leg toward the ceiling, then bend your knee and bring it up to your abdomen.
- Extend the leg up and then lower it with control to return to the starting position. You have one repetition.
- Continue for 30 seconds and then repeat on other side.
Do 15 reps and then switch to the other leg.
4- Reverse diamond crunches
- Lie on your back with your arms outstretched at your sides and palms facing down.
- Bring your feet together and open your knees out to the sides so that the space between your legs resembles a diamond.
- Push down with your palms and squeeze your abdomen as you lift your feet over your hips.
- From this position, lift your hips off the bed to bring your feet toward the ceiling.
- With control, bring your hips back to the bed. (Do not drop your feet). There is one repetition. Continue for 30 seconds.
Do 20 repetitions.
5- Jack Splits
- Lie on your back with thumbs interlocked, arms and legs straight and feet together.
- Tighten your abdomen as you lift your arms and feet off the bed, keeping your knees and elbows straight.
- Breathe out as you lift your legs up and out to form a V, and lift your entire upper body off the bed.
- As you come up, bring your hands forward. Slowly, without touching bed, return to the starting position. You have one repetition. Continue for 30 seconds.
Perform 25 repetitions
- Lie on your back with your hands under your hips and palms facing down. Keep your feet in the air and straight.
- Keeping both legs as straight as possible, tighten your abdomen as you slowly lower your right leg toward the bed until it is parallel to the surface of the bed.
- Without touching the bed to rest, bring the leg back up to the starting position. Repeat with the opposite leg to complete one repetition.
Do 20 repetitions.
7- Dolphin plank position
- Get into plank position with your forearms and palms resting on the mat and your shoulders aligned just above your elbows.
- Your body should draw a straight line between ankles and head.
- Keeping your core muscles contracted and legs straight, lift your hips upward.
- Pause and return to the starting position (always with control) to complete one repetition.
Perform 20 repetitions
Keep reading: The 7 Most Effective Workouts for Firming and Toning Your Abs