A flat butt is not something that looks sexy in a swimsuit or tight pants, so start doing these exercises to get the body of your dreams. You’ll see that you don’t need to join a gym to have a Kim Kardashian figure!
Well, you can easily get those bubble butts from home. No more Kardashian envy. (Well, maybe just a little bit).
We’ve put together a few exercises to help you build a butt you’ll be proud to show off around town. Follow these guidelines to get the bubble butt you’ve always wanted.
You can do it!
1. Curved lunges
- First, choose one leg to be the supporting leg.
- Move the opposite leg behind the supporting leg.
- Bend the knee of the supporting leg and sit back.
- Make sure the knee does not go past your toes.
- Straighten your legs and stand up.
- Perform 2 sets of 15 repetitions on each side, switching legs.
2. Kettlebell squats
If you don’t have a kettlebell, heavy water bottles with handles are especially useful.
- Bend your knees and perform a half squat.
- Keeping your back straight and your tailbone tucked in, bend down toward the floor.
- Stand up and do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Bend knees slightly.
- With back straight, lean forward.
- Continue to work glutes, not back.
- Stand up and continue for 2 full sets of 15 repetitions.
4. High Knees
- Raise one knee and squeeze the buttock.
- Lower that leg and then raise the other, alternating quickly.
- You should perform 25 repetitions on each leg for 2 sets.
5. Leg Up Planks
- Stand on your hands in a plank position.
- Raise one leg and hold for two seconds.
- Repeat 15 times, doing 2 sets on each leg.
6. Single Leg Bridges
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides.
- Keep your knees bent and your feet directly under them.
- Raise your right leg and keep your hips elevated.
- Do this for each leg and repeat 20 times.
7. Double leg kicks
- Lie face down on your stomach.
- Squeeze your abs and keep your legs together.
- Lift your upper body off the floor.
- Extend your arms back and begin to lift your legs off the floor.
- Repeat 30 times, doing 2 sets on each side.