Carrot smoothies can be very refreshing, very healthy and high in vitamins, especially these recipes help you lose weight and taste great.
So, today will show you how to make delicious carrot smoothies quickly and easily. The juice or shake is a drink that tastes great and helps us improve our skin condition. Do you have 5 minutes? That is all you need to get a perfect result.
Let’s go into the kitchen!
1. Carrot and orange smoothie recipe
It is famous for 2 simple reasons: delicious and healthy.
- 2 large chopped carrots
- 1 large or 2 medium oranges
- Ginger option
- Water or ice
- Put all the ingredients into a blender
- Add ice and/or very cold water to taste
- Crush everything until the ingredients are completely ground into a smoothie
1- The ingredient level, as we have mentioned, ginger can be added to give it a spicy gastronomic touch but it is also very healthy. Other ingredients for the smoothie are celery, lemon (more acidic), apple (sweetener), pineapple (sweetener and diuretic) or aromatic herbs such as mint or mint.
2- Orange and carrot juice is very good for tanning because it is loaded with vitamin D and C and helps the skin benefit from the sun. Therefore, if you get a tan (with caution) it is great to combine it with cream and fruit smoothies.
3- Is it bad? is it too acidic? is it problematic in aids? the answer is no. Unless you have stomach problems or fruit intolerance, a fruit juice or smoothie is never going to be bad. It’s true that with a meal like rice and chicken that settles better, it shouldn’t produce any problems.
4- And the same goes for pregnancy: this recipe can be taken and since they are natural ingredients they should not be harmful.
5- If you’re thinking of giving your baby one, it’s best to ask your pediatrician or doctor first. That said, softened with milk or any other ingredient, it’s a healthy meal.
6- Remember, if you strain it, you lose a lot of healthy fiber for constipation and going to the bathroom (even though you gain in making it more drinkable). In any case, enjoy it.
2. This is a super healthy carrot and apple smoothie, ideal for empty stomach
The carrot and apple smoothie mixes a sweet and rich fruit like the apple with the healthy carrot. It will make a healthy shake, loaded with nutrients, sweet to the palate and full of fiber. In addition, since it is without milk and with ice, it will be a kind of light carrot smoothie. Let’s go with the ingredients!
- 2-3 clean cut carrots per person
- 1 block
- 1 glass of water or a glass of ice
- Green vegetable optional
- Clean and peel all the ingredients and add them into a blender or mixer.
- Add 1/2 glass of ice and 1/2 glass of water.
- Crush at maximum power, since carrots are not easy to leave liquid
- Once you are ready, you can rectify the water/sweetener if necessary and ready to serve!
3. Delicious Carrot Milk and Nut Smoothie
- 2 large or 3-4 small carrots
- A banana.
- A bunch of nuts.
- 1/2 liter of water or almond milk.
- 1/2 small spoonful of cinnamon powder.
- 1/4 of a small spoonful of nutmeg ( optional )
- 1 piece of vanilla pod or a small spoonful of vanilla extract ( optional )
- Take the carrots and remove the skin with a peeler. Then cut them and put them aside.
- Next peel the banana and slice it.
- Remove the skin of nuts to get access to the fruit in case they don’t come clean.
- Put them in a mixer or blender and crush them for a few minutes until you get a smooth liquid without lumps.
- You can change the texture by adding or removing almond milk or water, until it is to your liking.
- Finally, a delicious and nutritious carrot smoothie is ready.
- Just serve it in glasses and drink it fresh.
Recommendations and alternative ingredients
It is possible to use another nut in place of walnuts. However, you should not be afraid to change the almond milk for the one you like. In any case, the result will be a very nutritious shake that will help your digestion.
Carrots contain a high level of beta-carotene, an antioxidant substance responsible for preventing certain types of cancer. Also, they improve blood circulation and prevent premature aging of cells.
Therefore, as you can see, this vegetable is very beneficial for your body, ideal for reducing cholesterol levels and very low in sugar, ideal for diabetics and weight loss diets.
4. Carrot and oat smoothie, satiety, energy and good for a weight loss diet.
This smoothie or juice will be especially interesting since it combines a vegetable and fruit if wanted, plus an interesting source of hydration such as oatmeal. A healthy mix to help you lose weight when used as an alternative for a food, particularly when eating unhealthy foods.
In addition, it is a good choice to combine nutritious and energetic ingredients that make a good breakfast.
- 2-3 chopped carrots
- 3-4 tablespoons of oats
- Sweetener or honey
- A fruit of your choice. Orange, apple and pineapple ( optional )
- Water or ice to taste.
If you are an athlete or training at a gym, you can also add some spoons if you have protein powder (unflavored, or that combines).
- If oatmeal is flaked, add them to the mixer first and crush it. If necessary, add a pinch of water.
- If you’ re using oat flour or ground oats, skip this step.
- Add the vegetables, fruits and oats in the blender or mixer.
- Then add sweetener and water/ice/milk to taste.
- Grind at full strength
- Check the texture and flavor of the smoothie with the machine on pause and with the help of a spoon. Correct or serve.
5. Carrot and beet juice
Below, you will find this mixture to enjoy all the benefits of beets and carrots. Personally, I don’t love the beet in shake, but as it is healthy and has a beautiful color, I find it interesting to use.
- A clean medium-size beet cooked.
- 2 large clean cut carrots.
- 1 orange juice or 1 orange ( optional )
- Juice of a lemon or a lime ( optional )
- Optional sweetener
- 1 glass of water or ice to taste
- First of all, is to get the beets cooked. As we mentioned, you can cook the carrots if you want.
- You can also do everything raw if you are raw, but the texture can be worse.
- Once ready, add beets, carrots, fruits -orange, lemon- cleaned and peeled or their juices, sweetener and water or ice.
- Blend everything until there are no more lumps.
- Use a strainer if you want a more juice.
6. Carrot and Spinach Smoothie
Green juices are excellent for a healthy diet and keep cholesterol levels and triglycerides from skyrocketing. In addition, carrots are rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins, and have antioxidant effects. All these properties, together from those of vegetables such as spinach or chard, make this drink the best ally to lose those extra kilos and have a low calorie diet.
- 4 medium sized carrots
- 2 leaves of spinach, chard, arugula or lettuce
- 1/2 glass of water
- Turmeric optional
- Skin the carrots and slice them into pieces.
- Put these ingredients together in the blender glass with 1/2 glass of water and crush them for 1 minute.
- It is recommended to drink one glass on an empty stomach and another after every meal during two weeks, for maximum effect.