Since the beginning of time, people have always loved a good brain teaser. We grew up reading Where’s Waldo? books and putting together puzzles. Though highly frustrating at times, we just can’t seem to resist a good riddle, challenging crossword, or game of Sudoku.
The challenge below is one of my favorites!
It isn’t about some kind of impossible calculation, but about honest old school math. This is probably why it is so fun to take on these types of challenges, just trying to remember the process brings in a little nostalgia while giving you a sense of accomplishment at the same time.
Okay, to the challenge. Below we see a picture with a math problem. Can you solve it without a calculator – what answer will you come up with?
How was it? Take your time and concentrate! Below you will see the correct answer.
Here is 50+50-25×0+2+2 answer
The answer is 104.
Why is 104 the correct answer? You might ask.
For starters, we have to calculate the multiplication, 25 x 0, which becomes 0.
Then we have the number 50 + 50 – 0 + 2 + 2 which is 104.
So again, the answer is 104.
Did you get it right? Congratulations on that case! Now press that SHARE button and see if your friends manage to solve it!
- How fast is your brain? Find the hidden letter in 20 seconds
- Only A True Puzzle Master Can Find The ‘Odd Duck’ In Less Than 20-Seconds
- Only smart people can read backwards – are you able to do it?
- Only 1% of people can find the animal in this picture, studies says. Can you?
- Nobody in my family could solve this one: Can you spot the panda among the snowmen?