You probably feel less guilty now that you have that pocket of flesh or double chin that goes with you everywhere you go, right?
A double chin is one of the most difficult parts of the body to hide and cannot be hidden with necklaces or makeup. However, there are other ways to get rid of your double chin without surgery or magic creams.
Fortunately, there are some very specific exercises to eliminate double chin and neck fat. Check out these five exercises that are proven to tighten and tone the chin area Before you start, warm up by moving your chin back and forth.
These simple double chin exercises will give you a thinner face from every angle.
Each step must be done slowly so that the chin muscles are properly involved in the exercise.
So let’s start with this simple exercise:
1. First, open your mouth wide and then put your lower lip back as if you were covering your lower teeth.
2. Finally, close your mouth by keeping your lower lip in the same position while bringing your jaw forward a little.
Allow your muscles to relax before moving on to the next exercise. Relax your jaw by opening and slowly closing your mouth.
Although this is a very simple exercise, it helps to tone the neck very effectively. The exercise is as described:
Tilt your head up and move your lips in the same way as you would if you wanted to give a kiss, only you have to force the gesture a little more.
3. Touch your nose
To complete this exercise:
1. Stick out your tongue and try to touch your nose with it.
2. Place a finger under your chin to feel how your muscles are working and to better control the intensity of the exercise.
This is a resistance exercise that will help you to reduce the volume of your double chin.
1. Close your hands and place them directly under your chin.
2. Press your chin down into your fists for 5 seconds.
5. Perfect oval
For this last exercise, you will
1. Turn your head to the side and bring your jaw forward.
2. You will now feel the extension of the jaw and neck muscles.
3. Hold this position for a few seconds and repeat the exercise by turning your head to the other side.