The exercise routine we suggest below lasts 4 weeks and you don’t need to go to the gym or have any special equipment to perform it.
If possible, do the exercises in the morning to activate your body and have more energy throughout the day.
Exercise 1: Plank
- Lie on the ground, on your stomach.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line.
- Contract your abdominal muscles and buttocks and hold the position for as long as possible.
- Rest for about a minute between reps.
Exercise 2: Push-ups
- Start on all fours, with your hands on the ground in a straight line with your shoulders.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankle.
- Contract your abs.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor. The elbows must be close to the torso.
- Take a break and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
Exercise 3: Squats
- From a standing position, reach your hands forward to maintain balance.
- Start by sitting down and then stand up as if you were sitting in an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward.
- Lower your body so that your thighs are parallel with the floor. Put your weight on your heels.
- Keep your body tense and push your body up with your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
Exercise 4: Dog-Bird Plank
- Lie on your stomach, with your legs stretched out and your hands behind your head.
- Lift your left leg and try to make your right elbow touch your knee.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with the other side.
- Perform the exercise for one minute.
Exercise 5: Butt lift
- Start by lying on your back with your legs towards the ceiling. Keep your hands on the ground.
- Tighten your stomach and lift your hips (buttocks) off the ground, then lower your hips slowly.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times and do three sets.
Alternate these exercises for 10 minutes a day to see the first results after the first four weeks.