We offer you a solution to quickly and effectively solve waist obesity, that is, the fat accumulated around it. Even if you put on a suitable wardrobe to hide this unwanted phenomenon, it continues to come to light.
Many want to know how they can lose the “flappers” (also known as “love handles” or “love handles”) around their bellies. Of course, the first condition for this is a healthy and moderate diet. Cardio workouts will help you reduce fat tissue throughout your body.
Although it is impossible to take the weight off certain body parts with specific exercises, you can strengthen those areas, and if you lose weight/body fat in general, those areas will look more toned.
With this in mind, we’ve developed a series of four exercises that will strengthen your oblique and core muscles. Combine these moves with a regular cardio and strength workout routine and a healthy diet (nutrition is 80% of your results!), and you’ll be well on your way to losing those love handles.
OBLIQUE V CRUNCHES
- First, you have to lie on the ground.
- Then turn on your side.
- Extend the arm you have on the floor with the palm of your hand down to serve as support and the other arm touching your head. That’s the initial position.
- Next, stand up by bringing both legs together up as far as you can while bringing your bent elbow toward your legs.
- The idea is to support yourself on your buttocks trying to touch (or get as close as possible) to your legs with your elbow.
- Then inhale as you return to the starting position.
- You must repeat it between 10 and 15 times on each side.
- You have to lie on your stomach with your legs straight and together.
- Stretch your arms straight above your head.
- Next, contract the abdominal and try to support yourself only with the abdominal area.
- At the same time raise your right arm and left leg while lowering your left arm and right leg.
- Then do the opposite;
- Raise your left arm and right leg, while lowering your right arm and left leg.
- You will have completed one repetition.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- First, you should lie on your right side with your legs extended and your feet and hips resting on the floor one on top of the other.
- Next, your right elbow should be directly under your shoulder, as per the illustration, then contract your core muscles and lift your hips and knees off the floor.
- You have to hold on as long as you can.
- And then return to the starting position.
- Then do the other side and repeat.
- Sit on the mat with your legs bent, relax your elbows and clasp your hands together.
- From this position slowly rotate to the right, while touching the ground near your hips, then return to the center and continue to the left to complete one rep.
- Remember that the movement is not large and must come from the rotation of the trunk.
- Try to keep your abdomen contracted at all times and make this movement more controlled.
- Do 30 repetitions.