If you are looking for simple exercises to tone your abdominal muscles and have a flat stomach, you are in the right place. Today we suggest 4 exercises that allow you to have a flat abdomen.
Many people struggle with the problem of the accumulation of fat tissue on the abdominal area. Fatty tissue that accumulates on the abdomen is not only unsightly, but represents a health risk.
To get rid of this fat, and to prevent it, it is essential to adopt a balanced diet and combine it with a calorie deficit, doing physical activity, even better with targeted exercises.
Below we suggest 4 exercises that you can do at home and which are the best for getting rid of abdominal fat and toning all the air.
- Place your right ankle on your left knee.
- Place your hands behind your head.
- Rotate your torso to the right, bringing your left elbow to your right knee until they touch. Tighten your abdominal muscles as you do this movement.
- Slowly return to the starting position, then repeat with the other side.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions on each side.
- Lie on the ground, with your arms stretched above your head and your legs extended.
- Raise both your upper and lower body, bringing your body into a V shape.
- Maintain this position as much as possible. Keep your back straight while performing the exercise.
It is also important that the legs are as straight as possible.
- Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions of this exercise.
- Begin the exercise in an all-fours position, with your hands under your arms and your feet apart.
- Move forward while moving your right hand and left hand in a crawling motion. Your knees should not touch the ground.
- Do the same movement backwards.
- Do the same movements with the other side. Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Place your hands on the floor.
- Keep your back straight while doing the exercise.
- Spread your legs slightly, beyond hip width.
- At the same time bend your left knee. His right arm touches her knee.
- Repeat the exercise with the other side too.
- Do 3 sets of this exercise with 10 repetitions on each side.