To get abs, diet and exercise are equally important. However, not everyone has the free time to focus on their physical appearance.
Getting some exercise in the morning helps you have energy throughout the day. Below we share with you a quick four-minute core workout you can do at home.
Perform each movement for 20 seconds, with 10 seconds rest between each exercise. Then repeat the complete circuit for a total of two times.
1. Bridge – 20 seconds
- Lie on your stomach with your knees bent and your feet resting on the floor.
- Lift your hips until they form a straight line with your body from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause and slowly bring your body toward the floor.
2. V-abs – 20 seconds
- Lie on the floor and extend your arms over your head. This is the starting position.
- Lift yourself up by bringing your arms toward your legs. Lift the latter as well.
- Rest on your buttocks, trying to touch the tips of your toes with your hands.
- Inhale and return to the starting position.
3. Plank with lift – 20 seconds
- Begin in a full plank position.
- Rest your right forearm on the mat and then your left forearm until you rest on them.
- Place your right hand on the mat and extend your right elbow.
- Repeat with your left arm until you return to the full plank position.
4. Superman – 20 seconds
- Lie on your stomach on the floor with your arms and legs extended.
- Lift your chest and legs off the floor as much as possible. Keep your neck in a neutral position.
- Return to the starting position.
Do these exercises a few minutes before breakfast to maximize results and get a new body in the fastest time possible.
Keep reading: A 15 Minute Cardio Workout You Can Do at Home to Burn Fat Fast