This floor exercises targets your upper abs, lower abs and obliques for a complete core burn.
Losing belly fat and toning the abdomen is one of the most common goals when trying to lose weight.
In addition to cardio training, abdominal exercises can help you get rid of excess belly fat and tone and smooth the abdominal area.
The abdominal muscles are also considered the body’s center of gravity and are responsible for balance and coordination. Therefore, strengthening your abs is not just for aesthetic reasons.
Fortunately, there are four safe and effective abs exercises you can do on the floor that can help you better strengthen your core.
1. Scissor kick
- Lie down with hands on elbows behind you.
- Raise both feet a few inches off the floor and pull your right leg as close to your chest as possible.
- Begin to lower your right leg while raising your left leg to switch sides.
- Make sure your heels don’t touch the floor all the way down.
- Perform 15 repetitions for 3 sets.
2. Glute Lift
- Lie on your back, lift your legs and place your feet on the ceiling.
- With your palms on the floor, tense your abs and lift your hips off the floor.
- Lower your hips back down, controlling the situation.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times for 3 sets.
3. Legs Standing
- Sit on floor with feet apart in front of you.
- Place your arms behind you at your sides and lean your upper body back at a 45-degree angle.
- Lift and spread your legs until you are in a straddle position.
- Then bring your legs together and lower them to the floor.
- Complete 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
4. Double Crunch
- Lie on your back with your legs extended in front of you and your arms out to your sides.
- Tense your abs, lift your chest and pull your knees up so that your upper and lower body meet above your thighs.
- Slowly return to starting position, making sure your shoulders and heels touch the floor at the same time.
- Repeat 10 times for 3 sets.
Keep reading: 5 moves to round, tone and lift your butt if you are 40 years
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.