Contrary to popular belief, eating a small amount of dark chocolate before exercise is beneficial. It improves carbohydrate metabolism and gives you energy. It is also not true that home fitness is not effective.
We have analyzed which cardio exercises give the maximum effect in the shortest time, and we have also found out how to perform them correctly.
This exercise is considered miraculous, because in 10 minutes the burpee burns 100 or more kilocalories. Burpee involves almost the entire body – it involves the muscles of the arms, chest, quadriceps, buttocks, abdominals. The exercise develops stamina and does not require any special equipment.
How to perform:
- Take a squat position, place your palms in front of you on the floor.
- Jump back, while positioning the body as you would during push-ups.
- Do push-ups from the floor and immediately return to the squat.
- Jump up, trying to stretch your arms as high as possible (or clap above your head).
- Repeat. In 1 minute, you can make an average of 20 burpees . Start with a small number of approaches depending on the level of training and gradually increase them.
Also: 3 Simple Exercises That Sculpt Your Legs and Abs In Just Two Minutes
Unlike boxing, kickboxing does not require a partner: all punches are in the air, and the exercises themselves alternate between dynamic and static exercises. Kickboxing burns 350 to 450 calories per hour of exercise. The workout not only allows you to pump up your muscles and get rid of those extra inches, but also heals your heart and makes you more resilient.
How to perform:
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart, lower your arms to your sides, and pull your fists to your chest.
- Make a half-lunge to the right with your right foot, and a kick to the side with your right elbow. Keep your hand parallel to the floor. Return to starting position.
- At the same time, strike with your left foot and arm to the side. Control your knees: they must be kept straight.
- Do 2 sets for each leg. After 45 seconds of doing the exercise, rest for 15 seconds.
3. Raise the knees to the chest
This exercise is complex, which means it burns more calories. In addition, such exercises improve muscle coordination and keep the cardiovascular system in good shape.
How to perform:
- Stretch your arms up.
- Raise your left knee and lower your arms at the same time.
- Pull the knee to the chest, at the same time bend the elbows and lower down.
- Return to starting position.
- Do one set per minute on the right and left sides. Try to gradually increase the pace of the exercise.
To make these and other exercises work faster, you can combine them with different diets. Proper nutrition will not only reduce the number of centimeters in your waist, but also improve your body – you will look much fresher. And the best effect and safety of the exercises can be achieved if they are performed at least once under the guidance of a trainer.
Keep reading: 9 exercises for fast weight loss that you can do at home without any equipment