All women want to be beautiful, no one can say otherwise. So this is where today you can find tutorials, new cosmetics and how to be beautiful and cheaper, but there are things that no one tells you.
The little secrets, the “grandmother’s advice” that, even if you don’t have much faith in them, work totally. It is a fact, small advice given among friends for beauty that is very effective, therefore today you have twenty-two beauty tips that you will regret not knowing anything about.
1. Using socks (clean, of course) rather than sponges to spread the foundation.
2. Cover grey hair with mascara instantly
3. Get rid of pimples as soon as possible
by dissolving an aspirin in water and applying the liquid with a cotton swab.
4. Rub garlic on your nails to make them stronger
5. To make your lips softer,
you only need a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of honey. Place the mixture on your lips and massage them with a soft toothbrush or your fingertips. Rinse and apply a little lip balm. Perfect lips!
6. Make your eyes look bigger
To visually enlarge the eyes, apply a white pencil to the lower part of the eyelids and a white shadow to the tear duct.
7. Remove nail polish by mixing equal parts of vinegar and lemon
8. To make your perfume stay longer, use it after getting out of the shower and drying it off.
9. If you don’t have a hair curler, you can use a wooden pencil or a flat iron to create tight curls.
10. To avoid pain when plucking your eyebrows,
simply wipe them with a cotton ball previously soaked in warm water.
11. Renew your mascara using a contact solution
12. To prevent the lipstick from dislodging,
apply a layer of lipstick, kiss on a handkerchief, then a touch of loose powder, and finally again a last of carmine “.
13. Dye your part of your hair with a little eye shadow and hairspray.
14. Add some Vaseline to your eyelashes to make them thicker
15. Dip your feet in pineapple juice to remove roughness.
This fruit will soften the skin of the feet due to its high content of bromelain.
16. Warm a nearly empty concealer bottle to use every last drop
17. Apply hair spray and a damp wipe to remove lipstick stains
18. Use cold water to dry your nails. Infallible trick!
19. Save your “Beautyblender” in Easter eggs
20. Apply toothpaste and hairspray to keep your eyebrows straight.
21. Create a mask from the rice paper sheet
22. Do not miss this tip of extra shine on your hair
In a bottle with a spray dispenser add a cup of water with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Apply the mixture after washing your hair with your favorite shampoo and rinse it off with cold water.