In order to make the photo taking easier for us, expert Bonnie Rodriguez Krzywicki has made a list of tips to follow in order to always look photogenic.
Several of her tips have been shared on her Instagram account, which has become a trend among her more than 700 thousand followers.
Below we share some of the tips that we believe will make you look great in all your selfies and photos:
1. Always use angles to look better everything is based on triangles.
2. Raise your torso.
3. Make images more dynamic by creating layers.
4. Always lift one leg to look stylish.
5. The triangles on the arms will always make you a plus.
6. Create dynamic photos that make you feel immersed in the image.
7. Modify the way you smile. Always raise your face slightly tilting it upwards showing your smile.
8. If you feel bloated on those days, try to look sideways using those curves to your advantage.
9. The “Bambi” pose will make you look better figure.
10. Use elements that make you stand out and contrast with your background.
11. Help yourself with lines in your environment to take the attention where you want.
12. Never forget to use triangles in your poses.
13. Relax your arms. The most important thing is to relax and feel comfortable.
14. Angles are always important.
15. Use accessories that flatter you.
16. Don’t forget to stretch your body and raise your torso. Without fear of looking sexy. The most important thing is that you love yourself.
17. Bending over and swaying your body can slim your figure.
18. Raise your legs. By adding other elevations you give dynamism to your image.
19. Avoid posing with your elbows forward, as this type of pose creates a distortion effect.
20. Never use your legs completely straight. This takes the naturalness out of your photo.
21. Your body language has to be confident.
So, which of these tips did you know, and which do you use? Let us know how you improve your photos! Share these tips.